Thursday, May 30, 2013

Yogurt Extreme

Due to the fact that Eugene is a HUGE college town, it only makes sense that there are a million frozen yogurt options. Two of the main yogurt joints that are competing against each other are Yogurt Extreme and Peachwave. Personally I prefer Yogurt Extreme, and that is exactly why I chose to go there during my recent trip.

I met up with my friend Mikayla and we had a sample smörgåsbord! The flavors are pretty standard, with different types of vanilla (french and custard), chocolate, cake batter, key lime, pistachio, and a few sorbet flavors. The topping bar is what wins me over! So many choices, and because this chain is located in Oregon, there is a huge selection of fresh berries and fruits to choose from! My bowl was literally stuffed with Oreo crumbs (my standard) and fresh fruits! The wonderful part about this whole adventure was that my bowl was only $3.80! Usually, when I get the same amount back home I am easily paying $5.00 or more.