Wednesday, September 25, 2013

First Week of School: September 24-25, 2013

The past few days have been just busy, busy, busy. First of all, 3 hours of japanese in the morning can not be good for anyone's wellbeing. Second, I think I am going to have to start sleeping earlier so that I am not practically falling asleep in my loooooong classes. For example, yesterday, my business class was 3 hours and 10 minutes! Over 3 hours of a German man talking about himself with a thick German accent.

Yesterday was pretty uneventful, but today was fun! We had a tea party even to meet our Meru-Tomos, even if I didn't really contact mine because I was so busy before going to Japan. They were really nice, and there is one girl, Rina, who I have a lot in common with, because we both like Disney. I stayed at the Ajisai room today until 6:00 talking to some Konan students, who quickly became friends. They helped me study and it was a good time!