Monday, September 23, 2013

Wandering Around Okamoto: September 23, 2013

Today was a national holiday, it also marked the first day of school for regular Konan students. Needless to say, it was extremely crowded! The day started off with Japanese reading for almost 3 hours @___@ After class finished, we ended up just grabbing a quick lunch at the convenient store at school because the cafeteria was way to crowded. After lunch, Nicola and I went to the Ajisai room to meet with Aoki-san so that she could take us to the gym! Today was our first day of aerobics class and it was really fun (despite the fact that I am extremely uncoordinated). There are 5 people in the class, plus the teacher. It's small, but fun. The last class of the day was linguistics, which wasn't too boring. It was actually kind of fun. Must be the classmates. After class finished, Ryan and I walked around Okamoto for about an hour and a half! He bought me pan and we explore Daiei which was surprisingly fun. I got home at about 6:10, ate dinner, then showed my host mother my photographs and where my house is using Google maps.