Friday, May 24, 2013

Putters Gourmet Pizza and Fun Center

This past weekend, my friends and I decided to go to Putters! Putters is basically a fun center that offers pizza, I guess? It has arcade games, 18 holes of mini golf, laser tag, and a little party area. There were a couple birthday parties going on in the time we were there. We decided to do mini golf because it was cheaper than laser tag ($11 for 45 minutes). The student price for mini golf was $5.50 and the regular price was $6.50. Needless to say, we took advantage of the one dollar discount.

The mini golf was cute, there were little waterfalls and "sand pits," sometimes I would even forget that I was playing indoors. They even had nets so you could fish out your balls when they would fly into the pond! It actually took surprisingly long to finish all of the holes, but it was really fun! There were quite a lot of people playing the same time as us, so there was a lot of "hole jumping" (skipping around to different holes to avoid waiting).
Our scores! We never found out who won.
After finishing all the holes, we played some arcade and had fun (little kid style). Not quite sure if I would recommend this place, only because I am not one for laser tag or mini golf (heh), but if you are this might be the best place in Eugene. It gets extra points in my book just because it is indoors and knowing how much Oregon rains, this is a very good thing.