Monday, June 3, 2013

Sweet Life Patisserie

Located in what I like to call the somewhat sketchy area of Eugene is one of my favorite patisseries, Sweet Life Patisserie. Casually known as Sweet Life to most people, it is probably the most popular place to get sweets in all of Eugene. They always have about six different "desserts of the month," which usually consist of one or two choices from the following categories: pies, cakes, cupcakes, tart, and miscellaneous.

Prior to going to Noisette Pastry Kitchen, this would have been my hands down choice for desserts in Eugene. Now, it gets a little sticky, but I have to say that I still prefer them for their desserts...just because they literally have millions to choose from!

Tiramisu Cake 
Peach Panna Cotta
Blueberry Scone
The Josephine
The Josephine (inside)

Palazzolo's Gelato
Strawberry Cheesecake
Creme Brûlée  
Petite Four 
Orange Buckle
Orange Buckle 
Raspberry Mousse Cake
                               
                                   Raspberry Mousse Cake



















Price is pretty affordable, slices of cakes and pies are about $4.00-$5.00, other desserts range are about $3.00-$5.00. Very worth it! I also bought a bag of Bacon Caramel Corn on my last trip. It was kind of steep at $5.00 for a relatively small bag, but the popcorn is delicious! The flavors work surprisingly well.